Monday, June 29, 2009

My Sick Ones

Well, beginning with Spencer last week and now Aine this week, both my loves have been fighting some sort of bacteria. I have felt so helpless in trying to make them feel better, but I'm happy to say that with both we are definitely on the right path towards health again. Spencer is to the point where he is feeling pretty good but is just coughing like crazy to get all the junk out of his lungs. Aine, on the other hand, just broke her fever this weekend. I'm sure she will have plenty of coughing to come. It's hard with her because I know that she isn't feeling good, but it is difficult to know what will help her feel better. The good news is that overall she has been a trooper. Even though she doesn't feel well, a good majority of the time she is happy and jabbering on just like usual. I've even had some good cuddle sessions with her. This is unusual for her, considering she is always running off my lap to play or explore. But I still do hate when Aine and Spencer are sick!

1 comment:

The Woodlands said...

She looks so sad! It's breaking my heart. I hope she's feeling better now, I'm glad Spencer is.