This past weekend I took some time to make a video of the pictures and videos we have of Aine. It was fun to pull out all the pictures but mostly fun to see the videos. There were a bunch that Spencer and I had forgotten about and we laughed over them. (Mostly at our silly gooing) I started the video at the beginning of her life and went through her whole first year and up to now. It was emotional to see her when she was a newborn and so little and then in about 15 minutes grow right before my eyes. It was humbling, and to think we are going to be doing it all over again with a new one here soon.
I thought about taking the time to post it or at least a portion of the video, but I had some thoughts on it. One, my internet connection is so slow it probably would never download. Two, I don't think that it would mean much to others as it does to me. And last, if you want to see it, I want to watch you watching it. :)
1 comment:
That has to be the sweetest little 15 minute movie Ihave ever seen in my whole life!
Post a Comment