Thursday, May 3, 2007

School Is Still Going...Whoo!

I started my Spring Term on Monday. With classes on Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 8 am to 2 pm, I'm thankful to have Tuesday and Thursday off. Both the Spring and Summer terms are set up to fit in the same time period as a semester. With that you get the full classes in half the time. So one two hour class will cover 2 1/2 class periods worth of information. Needless to say, I'm grateful to have a couple of days a week to catch up on homework. Spencer is the one who makes each semester or term possible. I know I would not be able to do it without him. Thank you Spencer, I love you!

3 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

It's so exciting that you're coming up on Year One! Have a great anniversary this month.

Faith said...

I can't believe it either... We are so excited! So much has happened in this last year with our lives and we know that there is a lot more on the horizon.

Anonymous said...

you two make quite the team...congrats!