Friday, May 18, 2007

Flowers!



I know I'm a little slow on getting this up, I've been trying to get homework done before the weekend (Park City here we come!) Tuesday I went to Red Butte Botanical Garden with the crew. It was a prefectly beautiful day for walking around the garden. Earlier this spring I visited Red Butte for the first time in hopes of getting some ideas for my own garden. Unfortunatly, we went to early and there were not a lot of flowers in bloom. Greatfully, this time the whole garden was in bloom. I even got to see one of my mission favorites, the Dogwood. I have to admit it caused me to feel a mission sick. Part of my heart still lives in Virginia. The Wisteria was also in full bloom and it was gorgeous. It was growing over the top of us in many different parts of the garden. The wild lilacs had a strong fragrant smell and where also all over the garden. (Did I mention lilacs are my favorite fragrant flowers? mmm...they have the best smell.) Plus, I got to hang out with my cute neices, aren't they adorable!Thanks Mom and Charity for bringing me along and giving me a little break from school work!

No comments: