

The greatest park ever! A park in Elko where local businesses each donated to build a section of the park. It was huge, but very hot! I think the key to our vacation of road trips included a lot of stops at parks. Mom, Dad, Catie and Anna were very patient while Aine and Tanner burned off energy at the parks. I can't say enough about it, but as a mom, I was really impressed with this extensive park. It had 3 or 4 towers and slides, tire swings, a boat and bridges. It also included plenty of room in the middle to run around from one to another.
2 comments:
Again, I love the pictures and that playground was one of the coolest that I've ever seen! Did Aine go down the slide that was in the giant tower? It was pitch black.
No, Aine didn't make it up to that slide. There was just too many cool things to look at, I guess.
Post a Comment