Yea! He looks so cute! How did he do? Did he have a problem with the clippers? And thanks for reminding me that I need to give Dave a haircut.
ha ha! i didn't think that he would look that different..but he does it looks cute!
It really made him a lot more different looking than I expected too. All his dark hair is gone :(
He has gotten so big! What a cutie! My baby is 3 and she still hasn't had a haircut. I guess one of the differences between girls and boys. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea! He looks so cute! How did he do? Did he have a problem with the clippers? And thanks for reminding me that I need to give Dave a haircut.
ha ha! i didn't think that he would look that different..but he does it looks cute!
It really made him a lot more different looking than I expected too. All his dark hair is gone :(
He has gotten so big! What a cutie! My baby is 3 and she still hasn't had a haircut. I guess one of the differences between girls and boys. :)
Post a Comment