Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LDS Business College Graduation

I finally did it. I graduated from LDS Business College on April 15, 2010. I recieved my Assocaite degree in Business Information Systems. I want to thank everyone who made it possible for me to achieve this great accomplishment. Thank you for family members in watching Aine and Tanner these past two years and I want to especially thank my dear wife Faith for enduring through it as well especially those nights that I had four hour classes. I hope you enjoy these pictures. The first picture is me shaking hands with Elder Richard J. Maynes a member of the First Quormn of the Seventy.


















4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Way to GO Spencer! What a wonderful accomplishment, congratulations!

Karolien and Johan said...

Congratulations Spencer, your Belgian friends are also very proud of you. I keep checking out your blog, and it's great to see you and your sweet family are doing so well. Good luck to you in the future!

The Woodlands said...

Has it all sunk in yet? I'm so glad I could make it to your graduation. Congrats! I guess my carpooling days are over.

Marci Joy said...

Congratulations Spencer!