Saturday, May 23, 2009

Celebrating 3 Years


Faith and I are celebrating three years this Memorial Weekend. It has been a great experience for the both of us. We have a beautiful baby girl Aine and our expecting another one later on this year. Faith and I started off our celebration Friday night eating at Olive Garden. We then went to Classic Skating afterwards and thanks to Chad and Rachael Henderson got us a deal to skate and play the arcades. Faith and I had fun competing against one another. I beat her in the ski ball, and air hockey competition. She schooled me in the basketball competition. She's a tough player when it comes to playing basketball against her. We then had fun skating around the rink with the music. To end the night we played Dance Revolution and Faith was the better dancer even though we both did not score high. We both had fun time overall and it was great to enjoy each others company.

3 comments:

Melissa: said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting, Faith, how exciting!

You two are an awesome couple, happy anniversary!

C+R said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time! :D

The Woodlands said...

That sounds like so much fun! And I always knew that Faith had some secret MBA desires ;) I hope you have at least 50 or 60 more wonderful years on you two.