Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fire... Or is it?

The fire alarm went off at my work today. It's shameful how long it took us to decide to listen to it and exit the building. Even more terrible is that only a handful of us knew how we were suppose to do it. It wasn't too long after we made it out of the building before the fire truck arrived. The firefighters gave a skeptical glance at the smokeless building, took a quick tour inside and gave us the go ahead to head back inside. A nice distraction for the day. Kudos to the quick response of our fire fighters. It makes me wonder if they were on high alert for September 11.

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I was amazed at the quick response time last year when the paramedics came to my house. These guys are awesome. I can't believe you had a camera with you when this all happened.

Catherine and Josh said...

So like the firfighters acually thought that there was a fire?

Faith said...

Um... no camera, I got it off a SLC website. And yes they actually thought there was a fire, the alarm went off and I think that's what they are suppose to think. :)