I celebrated my 28th birthday. My family decided to celebrate my birthdy on Friday of this last week. Rachel my sister is having a fun time lighting the candles. I recieved some nice clothes. Thank you family.
I'm blowing out the candles. As you can see pumpkin pie is my favorite birthday cake for my birthday.
Here you see Chad, Seth and I playing the new Mario Cart on the Nintendo Wii. We all had a fun time with this game. The best part was watching Mom and Dad race. We all got some good laughs.

Today is May 12th and I turn the big 28. Wow!! It's hard to believe I am almost to 30. I still feel young. Faith my wonderful wife made me pancakes and eggs for breakfast this morning. She gave me two fun DVD's of all the fun Disney characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Pluto. Faith invited her family along for dinner and we all went to Chuck A Rama to eat. We all came back to our apartment and sang happy birthday to me and had cake and ice cream. Faith did a great job of making the cake. It has been a great birthay. Thank you to both families for your love and support. I appreciate it very much.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer!
We hope you had a great birthday Spence, sorry we missed it.
I guess I'll forgive you for spelling my name wrong, because it's your birthday blog, but it has been spelled the same way for 21 years. Love you!
Post a Comment