Aine was being fussy, so I decided to check her diaper. Sure enough it was messy. So, I changed it and this is her face right after when she started messing again. It sounded like an explosion! How can she possibly hold that much in her tiny little body?
Yes, that is drool, not spit-up on her chin... does anyone else think she is a little young to be drooling already? But, isn't that a sweet look on her face or is that just a mother's adoration coming through?
This picture was taken by my fantastic photographer, Spencer. She is sitting in her bouncer and playing with her overhead toys. Her favorit is the rattle. She has figured out how to knock it and make plenty of noise.
3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet girl!
Hooray for updates! She is SO cute! We can't believe how much she's changed...just cuter and cuter.
I love the pictures, keep them coming!
Post a Comment