Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Bought

Isn't it enchanting? I finally used a gift card I got for my birthday to buy this movie. It may be a bit cheesy, but I absolutely adore it. I love all the references to classic Disney movies. I miss the old classic Disney's and this was a wonderful return to their goodness. My favorite scene is the song in the park.

5 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I haven't seen it yet. Maybe we can borrow it after the novelty wears off at your house. ;)

Marci + Dan said...

"It's always nice to meet new friends!"

Melissa: said...

I've heard this is so cute!

Valerie said...

FAITH! Hello old roomie! I can't believe I stumbled across your blog through Lindsay's! How are you? Your daughter is so beautiful- congrats! I'm so glad that I can now keep up with you guys. Yay!

The Woodlands said...

I loved the movie, I thought it was really cute and fun. Morgan and I finally watched it last night and I think we will have to watch it three more times today if she has anything to do with it. Thanks for loaning it to us Faith.