Monday, June 18, 2007
Accounting Clerk
Well, I've officially started as a full time Accounting Clerk. I have been training on and off this past week while I finished up with school finals. Last week I just wanted to cry, but I'm thankful for Spencer. He was right by my side during all the big changes and stress to try and help in any way he could. I now will be working everyday, all day. It's nice to have work so close. I'm taking my lunch break and I decided to walk back to the apartment and have it here. :) I have never worked so close to home. The company I work for is awesome and I love all the people that I work with! Spencer and I are looking forward to the company party this week... it will be held at Boondocks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck with the new job! Home lunch is always the best.
Post a Comment