Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Gift of the Holy Ghost

By The Evening Fire by Sarah Stilwell
I am grateful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It gives me strength while making difficult decision. It gives me the strength to know what is right and to stand by what is right. When questions come it gives me peace and comfort. I may not know every answer but He gives me the strength to do what He prompts through His Spirit.

1 comment:

Lavar and Michelle said...

Faith,
I love this because I feel the same way. Sometimes life just doesn't seem to make sense and as much as I am striving to follow the spirit and make right choices, I at times feel like I am lost. But it is amazing as I move forward with faith and not fear that as I look back I realize that the Holy Ghost was guiding me.