Catherine received a Christmas gift from a friend that was a bar of soap that looked like a giant lolipop. Aine discoverd this and attemped to take a bite, even though she had been warned that it was not candy. This is her telling us about it after.
I've watched this video a hundred times. And I have learned a valuable lesson. Do not eat the soap! :D Come over any time just call before you come. Please come visit me with these cute kids. When Sando saw these videos, he pointed and yelled out "Aine!" I think my kids miss your kids :(
3 comments:
I loved this video I think I've watched it like six times and plan on doing so more.
I've watched this video a hundred times. And I have learned a valuable lesson. Do not eat the soap! :D Come over any time just call before you come. Please come visit me with these cute kids. When Sando saw these videos, he pointed and yelled out "Aine!" I think my kids miss your kids :(
"Don't eat the soap". Hahahahaha!! I love this.
Post a Comment