Friday, December 10, 2010

Spencer and Faith's New House

Faith and I bought our first home and it's located in Tooele, UT. We moved in on December 4th. We live in a subdivision called Overlake which is located right before you go into downtown Tooele. We are enjoying the area and its surroundings. We are excited to make some great memories out here with our family.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on your new home! Send me your new contact info when you get a chance.

Gavin and Amy said...

No way! You ended up back in Tooele!!! It is so different there now compared to when we lived out there. I am so excited for you! We will have to go see you guys sometime. I'm so happy for you guys! I know you've wanted this for a long time. Congrats!