Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not a Little Girl Any More

My little Aine is not so much a little Aine anymore. She is filling some big boots as a new big sister already.

Of course, just as everyone says, the minute I saw Aine after getting home from the hospital I couldn't believe how big she was. Her hands, her face, her eyes, they all seemed larger than I remembered.
Seeing Tanner in the hospital, he looked just like Aine did when she was a new born and I guess I couldn't get that image out of my mind. Now that I'm home with her I see that she is not a baby anymore, but a little girl. She can tell you what's on her mind and do a lot of things on her own.

My heart breaks when I think about the times with Aine that I will never get back. But I am so grateful for all the future special moments that we will share. I love you, Aine and I will love you forever!

No comments: