Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July Weekend






















For the 4th of July weekend this year we traveled up to the mountains of Heber and stayed in some nice cabins along with a nice pavilion to gather as a family and eat meals. These cabins are for the Young Woman of the church who come up for girls camp. The camp also had a lake to go canoing, along with horse shoe pits and sand volleyball courts. We all had a great time. Later on in the evening of the 4th Faith, Aine and I traveled out to Grantsville and watched the fireworks. We had a great holiday weekend. I hope you all enjoy the pictures that we took.

3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Those firework pictures are pretty fun. And I'm glad Spence didn't post any morning campfire pictures. Phew!

Catherine and Josh said...

I love that close up picture of Aine....did I take that? I miss going up to that camp already!

Faith said...

Yes, I think you did take that close up picture of Aine.