What have you done in 100 posts? Well, here's a quick overview of what we have done in 100 posts!- Began with a trip to Arches National Park (one we are about to repeat, wahoo!)
- Went to New York
- Went to Park City
- I started a new job
- Moved to downtown Salt Lake City
- Spencer started school
- Prepared for a new baby
- Got my family involved in blogging
- Several years of holidays
- Aine was born :)
- I graduated from school
- Spencer's 28th B-day
- Our 2nd Anniversary
- Big Hike for Spencer and the boys
- Marathon #9 & #10
- Another trip to Park City
- Aine's First Tooth
- Welcomed a couple of new nephews
- Moved to Bountiful
- Nathan's Mission Call
- Aine's First B-day
Wow, huh?
5 comments:
Congratulations! I don't know how many posts I have....how can I figure out??
It will tell you on your dashboard how many you have had so far.
You look so accomplished when you list everything like that. I should give it a try. Maybe I'll feel better about what I've actually done in the last few years.
It's amazing how much happens in a few years
Isn't it crazy to see our lives in bullet points like that by major events?
ps we miss you guys!
Post a Comment