Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY


I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. As for Faith, Aine and I we were up early. We went up to Kaysville and I ran the 10K race. I did well. I came in 4th overall and first in age group. My time was 36:02. That is a 5:47 mile pace. It was good race to prepare for my marathon which is coming up here in two and half weeks. Great to have Dad, Mom, Nathan and Seth all come out and cheer for me. Nice to see friends from High School again and how different they are ten years later. We went and hung out with Faith's family for the afternoon. Drove to Grantsville to see the fireworks that night.

3 comments:

Melissa: said...

sounds like a great run and a nice day overall!

The Woodlands said...

Way to go Spence, it sounds like you did really good. Can't wait for the 24th marathon. Maybe we can wear T-shirts that say something really clever like, "Go Spencer!" or whatever.

cristie said...

good luck with the race spencer...we're all cheering for you! :)