Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan

Dan, as your brother I just wanted to express my love to you and wish you a Happy Birthday. It has been a great honor and privilege to have you as a brother for 25 years. I know we have had our differences at times, but overall we have gotten along just fine. It was fun to come out and spend a couple days with you and your wife in New York. I just want you to know that my favorite part of the entire trip was spending some one and one time with you. It was fun to run in Central Park with you on the bike. I'm greatful to have such a great brother.

Marci, I just want you to know you have married a great guy. I think you already know that. Thank you for taking good care of him.



1 comment:

Marci + Dan said...

I love you too, Spence! Central Park was fun. I got kick out of seeing you wander through the bushes looking for the geo-caches. Looking forward to see the baby in March! Thanks again!