
Without a scanner, this is my lame attempt to take a picture of an ultrasound picture. I just couldn't resist putting it up on our blog. We had our first ultrasound on Tuesday. Both Spencer and I were excited and nervous to find out if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl. Of course we both had our preference, but most of all, I was excited to just be able to call the baby by name instead of "it". I will admit, I was so excited and nervous that I was shaking the whole way to the doctor's office. For those who haven't heard yet, we are having a baby girl. (Yeah! I'm looking forward to dressing her up in adorable pink dresses and doing her hair.) The plan for now is to name her Aine Bonnie. Although it was wonderful to finally know that

we are having a girl, it was even more amazing to watch the ultrasound and see the different parts of our little baby and to watch as she moved. I got a little emotional watching it. At the beginning of the ultrasound the doctor did the standard measurement and our little Aine is right on schedule. So the due date is still February 27. The picture above is one of the first the doctor was able to get after the measurements and Aine is looking straight at us, like she knew we were watching. Although it is hard to see, there are two eyes, a mouth and nose and even some little fingers in that picture. To help, the crown of her head is right next to were the flash is on the picture. I am about 20 weeks along and yes, Dan, I'm finally starting to show it. We took a picture as evidence. :)
3 comments:
Aine Bonnie I love you and can't wait to meet you! Ribbons, curls, and pink...I can't wait to spoil you. And P.S. - Faith, you look incredible! A glowing-mom-to-be. xoxo Marci
oh how cute and i like the shirt!
Catherine
I'm so excited for that baby to come too! Aine is soo lucky that she will have so many people to love her1
Post a Comment